October 5, 2026

Monday Morning Coffee

Good Monday morning! How was your weekend? Our weekend was rainy and cloudy, or as we refer to it, perfect decorating for Halloween weather. Flynn and I spent some time Saturday afternoon making our house a little bit spooky, and I will post those pictures on Wednesday. Now, we move on to the rest of our weekend, which included a friend who came down for a couple of days of quick relaxation and fun. We know him from back home, and he is the nicest, most hardworking man around. I was so happy he could take some time for himself, and that we were able to meet him for a delicious dinner at a new restaurant that serves local seafood in a fancy sort of way. I didn't remember to take any pictures until dessert, but we all know that is the most important part, right??




Mine was the chocolate tart with fresh raspberry puree. It was amazing. Friday afternoon, while Flynn and I were finishing homeschool for the week, Steve took a walk out to the beach to see how it survived last weekend's storm. While there is a steep drop-off, the shoreline remains beautiful, and Steve captured it perfectly. 










 
I continue to enjoy my breakfast of choice this fall: oatmeal, chopped apples, a dash of cinnamon, and a splash of cream.


Along with one of Madison's orange cranberry scones with my coffee!



Peyton keeps us updated on their lives with pictures of their pup Jenny and their Fall decorations. And longtime readers may recognize the cute ghost sign...


It may be because we have had it forever! 

Dear Time, Passing is ok. But why do you have to do it so quickly?? Love, Me



And lastly, a couple of pictures from my walk this morning. 


Have a great day, my friends!

Billie Jo






2 comments:

  1. Adorable as always. Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are always beautiful and inviting! Glad you had such a nice weekend. Your dessert looks like something I would love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo