April 29, 2020

Favorite New Shelter In Place Meal!


Lighter Shrimp Alfredo


Gather 

And measure your ingredients.

Peel your thawed shrimp.

Make your sauce.
*Recipe below.*

Gather ingredients for shrimp.

Boil pasta.

Sautee shrimp.

Combine and enjoy!

Here is the sauce recipe we like.
*Click on this link.*


We use frozen deveined shrimp.
And I always forget to thaw them, so I run them under cold water.
Rhett sautees them in olive oil with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan Cheese.

We do double the sauce recipe, except for the amount of pepper.
And use about 2 pounds of pasta.
If you want more sauce, you can use less pasta.

This is a great recipe for families to make together.
Because it all comes together quickly!

Happy Wednesday!



14 comments:

  1. Yum!!! We have our grocery trip coming up and I will add the things we need to the list for sure. Thank you for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recipe! Your pictures are just gorgeous! I enjoyed my visit, I will have to give that recipe a try, I think even without the shrimp, and go meatless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! That looks delicious! Putting it on the list the next time we get together! I'll bring dessert! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks delicious. I'll be trying this recipe for sure. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is what I am going to cook for dinner tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks delicious and wonderful that the whole family can get involved. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that looks YUMMILICIOUS! I will be giving this a try! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how yummy that looks!!! I will have to put this on our next menu. Thank you so much for sharing my friend! Hugs to you. ~Juli

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shrimp alfredo looks delicious, Billie Jo. The noodles look so saucy and tasty. You know, chicken alfredo is my favorite Italian dish. I've never had it with shrimp before. Sounds great! I noticed your coffee space on your counter - what a nice little area to prepare your coffee. The coffee canister is delightful. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so good and the recipe looks like a winner too. I'll sub out the reg butter for light and almond milk and see how it goes. Trying to avoid the "Covid 15" and so far haven't gained an ounce but we still DO need our comfort foods!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks delicious.
    Husband can't have shellfish but I could make a small batch for me.

    Take care.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like a great favorite for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo