December 17, 2017

Twelve Days Of Christmas...Day Five...Special Time With Special People

Welcome to the last Sunday before Christmas Eve, my friends. I hope today finds you happy, healthy, and filled with Christmas joy. Today I am sharing a few pictures from last night. We had a wonderful evening visiting with some very special people. Christmas parties and get-togethers do not have to be Pinterest Perfect. They can be cozy and simple. They can be games and cake after church and dinner.

Last evening we spent some fun time with my mom, my sister and her husband, and our dear friend Mary. We went to Mass. We attended a delicious Italian dinner our parish hosted. And then we headed home for some games and laughs and some delicious chocolate cake. It was simple. But it filled our hearts with love and joy. Just what Christmas should do.

These ladies are all about selfies!

And games. : )

Peyton used my mother's Christmas Tree cake pans to make this delicious cake for dessert.
And I set out my Christmas dishes...a gift from my grandmother long ago.

Today we will burn Bubbly Pomegranate, and I can already tell I am going to love it. 
It smells of berries and pomegranate.
But mostly it smells like Christmas.

Thanks for visiting, my friends.
Please hop on over to my Madison's and our friend Danielle's blogs and see what they are sharing today. You can find them here and here.

Have a cozy Sunday!
See you tomorrow!



7 comments:

  1. For the sake of being a repeat parrot, you always bring such joy, Billie Jo. Wishing you and your family a joyous Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Billie Jo. Christmas and special time with family and friends is always great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billie Jo, it's so lovely to see you celebrate Christmas times with your loved ones. We love playing games with our family. I adore the lovely cake Peyton made! She is quite talented with her baking! Enjoy this special week, my friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a perfect evening, good food, fellowship with family and friends,. Love your candles.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun. It is always great to spend time with the ladies you love in your life. Special moments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the times that make the holidays so special. Simple, fun, festive, evenings with loved ones. This is perfection!!! Such great memories for all of you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this evening! :) Tell Peyton the cake looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo