August 30, 2017

Peach Blueberry Cobbler

We are currently taking advantage of the abundance of fresh peaches and are enjoying the last of the summer desserts. Soon it will be all about pumpkin and apple, but for now I am sharing a yummy recipe that was given to me by a friend...


Peach Blueberry Cobbler

Ingredients:
  1. 1 stick butter
  2. 1/2 cup milk
  3. 1/2 cup sugar
  4. 1 cup flour
  5. 2 teaspoons baking powder
  6. 1/4 teaspoon salt
  7. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  8. Sliced peaches
  9. Blueberries
Topping Ingredients:
  1. 1 cup sugar
  2. 1 cup warm water
  3. 1 teaspoon cinnamon 
Directions:

Spray your pie dish with cooking spray.
Then line it with your fresh, juicy peaches and blueberries.
As many as you want!

Mix first set of ingredients together...minus the fruit... to make a batter.
Then spoon the batter over the fruit and spread it all around.

Mix the topping ingredients...sugar, water, and cinnamon...together and pour over top.

Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes until it is golden brown, and until your house smells amazing.

Serve warm with your favorite ice cream

Enjoy!!!!!







17 comments:

  1. Uhm... Thou knows I am on a diet right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh friend, can I come over for a bite and some sweet fellowship? What fun that would be!

    I haven't made a cobbler in ages....I think it's time to change that {{smiles}}

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh mercy!!!!!

    How positively delightful looking!!!!!

    Oh, oh, oh yes!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... that makes my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum. Another blog friend posted a peach cobbler today too. Now I am craving it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be right around...save me some.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy does that cobbler look delicious! Topped with ice cream just makes it perfection. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Billie Jo~

    Yummm...:0) I've it when peaches are on, nothing better than peach cobbler! Can't wait to try your recipe, it looks delicious!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks absolutely delicious!! I'll be right over, lol ;-)

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum, that looks delicious! And the ice cream is a must have! You surely know how to make someone want a bowl for breakfast!

    I love a good cobbler and truth be told, I have even eaten it for breakfast a time or two! :) Hope you and your lovely family have a wonderful day~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow -- yummy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my.....that looks YUMMY. I might have to give that a try. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo