And by the way, it is on sale now on Amazon!
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Pam spray or butter
- Crack the egg into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in milk, oil, and maple syrup.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add to egg mixture. Stir just until combined. It will be lumpy!
- Lightly grease a griddle or frying pan warmed to medium heat.
- Pour batter on using a 1/4 cup measuring cup.
- Cook until the tops start to bubble. Flip and continue cooking until golden brown.
- Oh. I double this for our family. They reheat great too. : )
P.S. In case you are like me, and have no clue who Pascal is, Flynn was quick to inform me that he is Rapunzel's pet chameleon.
And he makes amazing pancakes.