February 7, 2015

A Touch Of Valentine Love

You know you love holidays when you put up your Valentine's Day decorations the same day you take down the Christmas tree. : ) Here is a peek at our country home sprinkled with some Valentine love.


A little Valentine welcome greets visitors to our home...


as does a sweet little dish of Valentine chocolate. : )


In the hearth room, red and pink hearts replace the winter snowman...


on the mantle...


and on the holiday tree. : )


This little bear is a sweet decoration I have had for years. I have memories of each of my little ones playing with the blocks and rearranging the letters. : )


A little bit of love rests upon the bookcase in the family room...


where our cinnamon and vanilla scented candle burns every evening in our winter home.

Happy Valentine's Day!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I know I have said this before, love how your "tree" stays up all year long! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! You bring warmth to your home. I have only one decoration up...need to get the kids cutting up some hearts! Happy St. Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the tree decorated with Valentine's day hearts. Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Billie Jo, you have such a sweet touch at decorating. Love all the quaint valentine things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss your sweet comments and visits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so festive, and it is where LOVE abounds for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your valentine decorations - so pretty and uplifting! I'm afraid that bowl of candy would be empty fast around here! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your Valentines decorations! Your hearth room looks so pretty! Happy Sunday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would be grabbing the candy every time I passed the dish, especially the Mr. Goodbars. My favs!! :)
    Happy Valentines week to your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that hearth room... ahh! I love it all Billie Jo! And I know right where that bowl of candy is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo