Monday, December 15, 2014

24 Things To Do Until Christmas Comes...Number 15

Number 15...Have A Fire


 
 
 
 
 
We love to light a fire on a cold December day. There is something about sitting around the fire reading or just visiting that makes everything seem so very cozy. If you don't have a fireplace, no worries. One of Flynn's very favorite things to do is watch the fire on the DVD we have. Really. It is so realistic and relaxing! I found it on Amazon. So this Christmas, take some time to gather around the fire and enjoy the season together. : )

9 comments:

  1. I agree....everything around a fire at holiday time, just makes it more cozy and a good way to spend time reading or just talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...I miss having a fireplace. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fire always makes things warm and cozy! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm... I agree, dear friend :) I love sitting by the fire with my family, it truly is cozy and delightful.

    Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog this morning - you always make me smile. As for the cookies... I have found them to taste even better if they have chilled for a bit in the refrigerator after assembling them. Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a Yule Log DVD ourselves. Perhaps one day we'll have a home with a beautiful hearth room like you, but for now the DVD does the trick! It still somehow feels cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a wood burning stove and it's really cozy too. I had no idea you could buy a DVD of a fireplace burning, so funny. BTW, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness.... the photo of your hearth room... professional! And I love your fire (both of them)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww... there is nothing like a cozy fire.
    That fire on the TV is amazing.
    Have a wonderful evening.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fire at night, candles burning, blankets and a good movie...is there anything better ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

I will answer any questions you may have through email, so if you would rather not do it that way, please let me know. I'll answer here. Just remember to check back for a reply!

Billie Jo