You know we love cake here, right? And one that can be served as a coffee cake as well? Perfect! Peyton whipped this up this past week, and it was a hit. I found this recipe in one of my favorite books... "The Cake Mix Doctor". The chocolate flavor is understated, so if you want more chocolate flavor...just add more chocolate. : )
Milk Chocolate Pound Cake
- 4 Regular size Hershey bars, chopped thin
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 small package vanilla instant pudding
- 1cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- Spray a Bundt pan lightly with Pam, and dust with flour.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Beat cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, eggs, and vanilla in a large bowl on low speed for one minute.
- Increase speed to medium and beat two minutes more.
- Fold in chopped candy bars.
- Pour into pan and smooth out.
- Bake at 350 degrees 50 to 55 minutes.
- Let cool twenty minutes, then turn onto platter.
- Dust with powdered sugar.