- Turkey bones
- One stick celery, chopped
- One onion, chopped
- One large can and two small(15oz.) cans chicken broth
- One teaspoon salt
- One teaspoon poultry seasoning
- One eighth teaspoon pepper
- One large can water
- One large bag Kluski noodles
- On Thanksgiving, wrap turkey bones and any fat in foil and place in refrigerator.
- When ready to make soup, put bones and any fat in large pot.
- Add celery, onion, chicken broth, salt, poultry seasoning, pepper, and water.
- Cook at boiling, covered, for one hour.
- Meanwhile, in separate pot, boil noodles. Then drain and set aside.
- Drain bones, fat, and veggies until only broth remains.
- Add cooked noodles, stir, and enjoy!!!!