Pumpkin French Toast
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 10 pieces white bread...I like the thicker sliced
- Combine all ingredients except bread in a shallow dish.
- Spray griddle with Pam and allow to heat to medium high.
- Dip each piece of bread in egg mixture and cook until bottom is golden brown.
- Flip and cook until other side is too.
- Spray Pam in-between batches to prevent sticking.
- Serve with butter, syrup, whipped cream, even mini chocolate chips!
Note: I double this for our family of six. : )