Here is another Pinterest recipe Peyton found. And it is good! It is perfect for a busy school night or a lazy Sunday afternoon. I hope you give it a try! Enjoy!
Crockpot Pizza Bake
- 28 oz. jar spaghetti sauce, more if needed
- 12 oz. rigatoni, cooked
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 lb. pepperoni slices
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add sauce and mix well.
- Boil noodles and drain.
- Spray crockpot and begin layering.
- Layer sauce and meat mixture, the noodles, the cheese, and then the pepperoni.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
I serve it with garlic toast and applesauce for an easy meal. Enjoy!