Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Chicken And Stuffing

This is a favorite in our house. It is a fave of mine because I can make it up in the morning, and pop it in the oven  after school. Enjoy!


                                 Chicken And Stuffing

Ingredients: 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
                       2 small cans cream of chicken soup
                       1 small can cream of celery soup
                       ( I use Healthy Request. )
                       8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
                       1 box stuffing, prepared

Directions:    Cut chicken into small pieces. Put in 13x9
                       pan, sprayed with Pam.
                       Pour soup on top. ( No water. )
                       Cover with shredded cheese.
                       Bake for 45 minutes, uncovered,
                       at 350 degrees.
                       Put prepared stuffing on top.
                       Bake 15 minutes more.



 
 
 


                  

7 comments:

  1. Yum! Looks de-lish. Thanks for sharing. We'll give it a try here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billie Jo, This looks so good!
    Hope you have a great day! My little girl is sick, so I will be taking care of her all day.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!!!! I love your recipe posts! Happy Wednesday you to friend! ~tara xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds wonderful. I make something close to this but I add cheddar cheese and use cream of mushroom soup. Your recipe sound much better with the mozzarella cheese.
    I love all of your wonderful recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! I have a recipe that I make very similar to this...only you use the crockpot. My family loves it. Might just have to pull out the crockpot and the recipe...1-3" of snow predicted for tomorrow...ugh!!! Hope all is well, I'm back to blogging...and with a new computer to boot! No pun intended!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. My grandma used to make a similar meal. So yummy! I love anything you can make ahead in the morning instead of during the evening rush.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I love dinners like this. warm and creamy and comforting!:)
    have a happy day billie jo

    PS
    can't believe I forgot to tell you, we made the tuna and noodles and 3/5 of us loved it! don't take that personally...those two don't like practically anything!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

I will answer any questions you may have through email, so if you would rather not do it that way, please let me know. I'll answer here. Just remember to check back for a reply!

Billie Jo