Shark Week Party 2026
What began years ago with little ones freshly bathed and cozy in clean jammies following a hot summer day spent swimming, swinging, and playing outside, gathered on the sofa with snacks, watching a Discovery Channel show about sharks every night for a week, has grown into yet another family tradition each summer. I tend to do that, I suppose. Make things a tradition. I am blessed that my family indulges me and has fun, too.
Happy Wednesday!
Billie Jo









I'd say your family is blessed to have you making traditions! These are the things they'll remember.
ReplyDeleteThe food is amazing!
I love the family traditions. We have them too. One of ours is coming up in August, our annual family weekend at the farm.
ReplyDeleteI love the food you are sharing and all the creativity that you have put into it.
xo
I just love this so much! The fun traditions peppered throughout life are what makes life interesting and even the every day special. Just as much joy in the every day... but with bursts of extra goodness. It doesn't hurt that everything you made looks genuinely delicious!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, you are the queen of theme parties! These are all so clever and cool!!! I love it all, you are so creative!
ReplyDeleteWell done!! What fun you all had eating all those shark/sea treats!! Thanks for sharing the good times with us! xo
ReplyDeleteAhh, this looks so fun. You have a wonderful imagination and such great traditions. We just got home about an hour ago from our camping trip. It was blazing hot and I'll try to get a post up about it tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy
Hello friend. I love it all so much! We have themed things like this at times and I am also so thankful they indulge me too! It makes me so happy!!! Love all you all did.
ReplyDelete