July 22, 2026

Wednesday Words

 Not mine. But I love them just the same.









Have a great Wednesday!

See you Friday!

Oh! A dear blog friend of mine has returned to blogging! Heather is the sweetest and she wants to start blogging again. I will link her blog below if you want to visit her! 


Billie Jo







12 comments:

  1. Those are good and I laughed out loud at the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The calm down one gave me such a laugh! And it is so true. The first quote is so beautifully sad!! I'm off the check out Heather's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so true. Thanks for checking on me my friend. I'm going to try to do a post tonight. The world just got busy for awhile.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sayings. I'll go check out Heather's Blod.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All fun, and all hit home one way or another!! Thanks for the good thoughts and for the giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LoL...Unfortunately, I am living proof that telling someone to calm down has the complete oppostire effect! Going over to check out Heather's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the chuckle. I especially love the last one. I'm going to check out Heather's blog now. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved reading through these. Thanks Billie Jo! Thank you for the link to Heather’s blog. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how very much I agree with you Billie Jo..that no one calms down just because others tell you to calm down. Anxiety doesn't even know the words Calm down. I am going to slip over to Heather blog...It's a sun shiny day her in Texas...hope you all are having the same... (without the heat)

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Peace out girl scout, my car is already started." Hahaha. That is me. ;)

    Thank you so much for the sweet shout out!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them all but the peace out Girl Scout and the last one gave me extra giggles 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

Billie Jo