Good morning, my friends! Happy Friday! I hope you had a good first week of August. The heat has returned here, along with the humidity. Hence, no pictures of my early morning walks. And, to be fair, it did rain a couple of mornings too. Moving on...
Thank you so very much for all the comments on my blog birthday post. Being a part of this community brings me so much happiness, inspiration, and comfort each and every day. I chose five winners using a random number generator, and the names are listed below. Thank you to all of those who commented. Please know I read and reread them all.
Congratulations to the five winners!
Barbara
Karen Kolb
Helen
Out My Window
Stacy
If you haven't already, please contact me with your email so I can send your gift cart straight out! And again, thank you all!
Finishing up with a few photos from the past week...
When it is hot and just the three of you, this qualifies as dinner.




Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish I had time to visit blogs everyday but life is crazy right now with hubby's health issues. Anyway- Happy-Happy.
ReplyDeleteWhat breed of dog is that? ADORABLE!!! And--looks just like my Daisy-she's a Havanese.
Happy weekend. xo Diana
Congrats to the winners and thanks to you for doing that.
ReplyDeleteIt's very humid here this morning too. I did go for a walk and felt like a mess when I got back!
I think that supper looks just perfect. So are your beach photos!
That looks like the perfect summer dinner to me. It is so hot and humid here also. You know I am ready for Fall. Love the beach photos.
ReplyDeleteThat spread is the best kind of dinner in the summertime. Oh, that ferris wheel picture is delightful. Haven't been on one in years. Love that little bear drinking his pumpkin spice coffee.
ReplyDelete; ) Looking forward to Fall, my friend. Have a peaceful weekend.
Yay!!! I am so excited! Thank you so much! My email is karebear9404@hotmail.com Karen Kolb
ReplyDeleteI love the pumpkin spice eve!! I am well underway with my decorating. And you summer meal looks so refreshing.
ReplyDeleteOh I think I am the Helen whose name your randomizer thingy drew! I hope so. I do enjoy your blog. So calming, so inspiring, and it allows me to relax and just do life!! Love your family stories and interactions too. Thanks for the giveaway! my email is hrglover82@gmail.com I hope this is what you needed to get in touch with me. Thanks, Billiejo!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winners. That dinner looks great. Glad you were able to visit the beach area. Definitely a cutie!!! I'm glad you enjoy Autumn. Have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteSorry, I forgot to change from anonymous to my name, Helen. Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteI come here for Fall inspiration. Don't hate me....it's my least favorite season! haha! Congrats to your winners and thanks for your sweetness all these years! Happy blogging...I love it!
ReplyDeleteBig congratulations to the sweet winners. This was fun!! I love ferris wheels and your photo makes me want to go find one.. So many fun things to do in your area Billie Jo. I too am ready for Fall inspiration. I think I would be good with bringing out the Fall decor and turning the AC down to about 68... This would be great!! Happy Weekend...
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your winners and YES on bringing Fall on!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the winners.
ReplyDeleteI'm no way ready for fall yet. We have wonderful summers here and I'm not ready for cold weather yet. :)
I like your little charcuterie for three! I can't get excited about anything pumpkin spice, but I am excited to be done with August!! It's time for less humidity and lower temps!! Have a happy weekend and week ahead! xo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the people who won!!! Being at the coast is good and glad your dog was happy when you returned home. We have had temperatures in the 90 and 80 degrees and no rain yet. Different time this year with way too many fires going on in OR and WA. Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteWe're having rain showers this afternoon. I would like so badly to send this to the fire victims. I'm tired of the very hot weather in August but I don't like snow either. Fall is the absolute best.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Oh, that face on the puppy dog... such a sweet face, you gotta love it.
ReplyDeleteBillie Jo, if it weren't for you and other bloggers who live where there are 4 distinct seasons of the year, Autumn might completely pass me by here in Florida. By the time the weather here starts to hint of fall, everybody else is eating their Thanksgiving turkey leftovers and pulling out Christmas. So bring on all the pumpkin-spice talk and autumn pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteHello, friend! Our heat has cranked up quite a lot. Everything is looking very CRIPSY in my area such as yards, potted flowers, and plants. I am trying to keep my morning walk going but it is pretty hot and have been doing more evenings.
ReplyDelete