Yes...when I think of September, first thing that comes to mind is School. Back in the day, September meant school... I'm enjoying your September thoughts here... hugs...
For some reason, Blogger is not updating my reading list! So I just saw this. I hope September brings us some cooler days and some rain because it still feels like summer in my neck of the woods!
All wonderful September things! A new month is a fresh start!
ReplyDeleteThose are great word pictures - all so cozy!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you!!
ReplyDeleteI love this!! Hope you are having a lovely week.
ReplyDeleteHappy September to you and yours!! xo
ReplyDeleteThanks Billie! Hope you’re staying cool!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Donna 🌷
That is really sweet. Thanks for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteYes...when I think of September, first thing that comes to mind is School. Back in the day, September meant school... I'm enjoying your September thoughts here... hugs...
ReplyDeleteNice remembrances of September. I also remember the scent of new leather shoes. We were not allowed to wear them until the first day of school.
ReplyDeleteFor some reason, Blogger is not updating my reading list! So I just saw this. I hope September brings us some cooler days and some rain because it still feels like summer in my neck of the woods!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love this, Billie. Jo. And I'll just add pumpkins and apples and leaves and Oh, those Fall colors. Have a beautiful September week, my friend.
ReplyDelete