Grandma Flo's Lasagna
- One pound of ground beef
- One onion, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- One large jar of your favorite Pasta Sauce
- One box lasagna noodles
- One package WHITE American Cheese slices
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Brown ground beef with salt, pepper, and onion.
- Drain all fat.
- Add pasta sauce and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Spray bottom of 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Cover bottom with a thin layer of meat sauce.
- Layer noodles and cheese slices followed by meat sauce.
- Cut each cheese slice into 3 strips and put one on each piece of noodle.
- Layer until pan is full.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake according to directions on lasagna noodle box.
Here she is enjoying her own lasagna. : )