Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Crock Pot Beef Roast

I have several different recipes for beef roasts. This one is my family's favorite. And it is mine too...it is delicious and takes all of five minutes to put together. For real. We had this for dinner a few weeks ago.  We smelled it cooking all day, came home from Mass, made some mashed potatoes, and sat down to a delicious dinner. Easy clean up too! Enjoy!


                        Crock Pot Beef Roast


Ingredients:    3 or 4 lb. beef pot roast
                       1 envelope onion soup mix
                       26 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
                       1 2/3 cup water
Directions:      Spray crock pot with Pam.
                       Place roast inside.
                       Sprinkle with soup mix.
                       Pour soup over top.
                       Add water. Cover.
                       Cook on low 8 to 10 hours.

3 comments:

  1. oh yum! and ready to go in five minutes!!:)
    dave has a favorite pot roast recipe that he actually got from a disney cookbook. i think he has made it for everyone who has come to visit.:)
    have a happy day billie jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here you go with another wonderful looking recipe! I may have to start a Billie Jo cookbook :) I just wish I lived closer so I could enjoy some of your wonderful recipes with you.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can smell it through my computer, girl! Yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

I will answer any questions you may have through email, so if you would rather not do it that way, please let me know. I'll answer here. Just remember to check back for a reply!

Billie Jo