Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Potato Soup

This easy recipe is a family favorite. My sister-in-law made it for me when I had one of the babies. We have enjoyed it ever since. I hope you do too!

                            Potato Soup


Ingredients:   2 cans (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
                       1 can cream of chicken soup
                       1 can cream of celery soup
                       32 oz. pkg. frozen hash browns
                       8 oz. Velveeta cheese, cubed
                       (slices work best)
                       Onion flakes

Directions:     Combine all ingredients in
                       crockpot and cook on low
                       for 7 to 8 hours.



                    Told you it was easy! : )

5 comments:

  1. I just pulled this recipe out last night thinking it would be a good fall soup. We call it "Hashbrown Soup" and I leave out the onion flakes. Yes, it is crazy easy and super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful and very easy. I love my crockpot!
    Have a great Wedensday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the hashbrown idea!!
    passing this along to the chef in the house!:)
    have a happy day billie jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's comfort food! I've gotta try! Love the plate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Putting this on my "bookmarked" list! Sounds delicious and simple...great for a Friday night!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

I will answer any questions you may have through email, so if you would rather not do it that way, please let me know. I'll answer here. Just remember to check back for a reply!

Billie Jo