Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Just Peachy

My husband loves this time of year because he loves peaches. We have peaches on our cereal in the morning and peach desserts at night. Tonight we had his favorite... simple peach shortcake. I got the cake recipe from my sister-in-law many years ago.

Ingredients: 1 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
                     1/2 cup sugar
                     1 egg
                     1/2 cup cold milk                      
                     1 Teaspoon vanilla  
                     2 Tablespoons oil             
Directions:   Beat all ingredients.
                     Grease and flour an 8x8 inch pan.
                     Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
                     Serve with ice cream or whip cream.
                     Or go crazy and have both! Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. We just returned from GA where the peaches were heavenly!!:)we love them in our smoothies!!!
    thanks for sharing this recipe
    have a happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I need to try this! Peaches are one of my favorite fruits.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for saying hello!

I will answer any questions you may have through email, so if you would rather not do it that way, please let me know. I'll answer here. Just remember to check back for a reply!

Billie Jo